Samuel Eastman BA40 Brazilwood Viola Bow
These quality step-up brazilwood bows feature octagonal sticks of select brazilwood, and are beautifully hand-crafted and carefully balanced for playability and tone. Fitted with fully nickel-mounted ebony frogs, and leather and imitation whalebone grips, these bows are an excellent choice for the advancing student.
- Material:Hand-crafted round or octagonal stick of select Brazilwood
- Frog:Nickel-mounted ebony frog with mother-of-pearl slide and Parisian eye
- Lapping:Imitation whalebone
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Available Sizes:Standard