K Holtz BA10 Viola Fibreglass Bow
A beginning player should not have to make a large investment in his or her first bow. At the same time, it is unrealistic to expect an inexperienced player to excel if he or she is forced to play with poorly balanced, weak, or warped bow. K.Holtz FG bows require no compromise — they are designed with beginning players’ specific needs and budgets in mind. These strong, well-balanced, attractive bows produce a smooth, clear sound without a lot of physical effort from the player. And with K.Holtz FG bows, players can invest their efforts in improving their playing without having to invest a lot of money in their bows.
- Frog:Fully lined ebony frogs mounted in nickel silver and mother-of-pearl
- Lapping:Silver-plated wire winding
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Available Sizes: Standard