Jonathan Li VA503
The Jonathan Li is crafted under the direct supervision of a master luthier from the most select, stunningly flamed maple back and a straight medium-grain spruce top. A refined, golden colored oil varnish enhances the tonal quality of this instrument. Each instrument is meticulously calibrated for optimum sound production. The fittings are boxwood with a light colored wood trim.
- Constructed from best available Adirondack spruce and European maple
- Hand-applied antique-style golden oil varnish
- Vibrant, powerful tone
- Ebony fingerboard and boxwood fittings
- Stradivari, Guarneri or Tertis pattern
- Viola available in 15 -17 in 1/2 inch increments