Ivan Dunov VA401
Old-world craftsmanship and materials come together in our Ivan Dunov instruments. Crafted in a traditional workshop method from superb tone woods and hand varnished in our workshop in Beijing, China. These instruments provide excellent sound and playability.
- Crafted from select Carpathian tonewoods
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, neck, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, fingerboard, and chinrest
- Varnished by hand in the Eastman Strings workshop with an antique-style spirit varnish
- Viola available in sizes 16 1/2" - 15"