Andreas Eastman VC605
This model combines all the benefits of master luthiers' plate tuning techniques with the special German-style multi-layer shaded spirit varnish. The result is a modestly priced master instrument with outstanding projection, tone color, and playability. The tonewoods are beautifully flamed European maple and premium spruce, enhanced by the luminous hand-applied varnish.
- Hand-carved from premium European tonewoods under the direction of a master luthier
- Expertly tuned plates and for optimal sound and response
- Beautiful hand-applied multi-layer reddish amber spirit varnish in the traditional Markneukirchen German style
- Fingerboard made of high quality ebony
- Available in Stradivari, Guarneri and Montagnana patterns (4/4)