Andreas Eastman BL90 Pernambuco 4/4 Violin Bow
The model 90 is the silver-mounted bow from our Andreas Eastman workshop. Following the tradition bowmakers have adhered to for centuries, we use silver mountings only on our professional quality bows. The wood is of exceptional quality, hand-carved to reveal its full tonal and aesthetic potential.
- Material:Hand-crafted stick from outstanding select, aged pernambuco wood
- Frog:Silver mounted in the established French and German tradition
- Lapping:Silver-plated wire winding or imitation whalebone
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Available Sizes:4/4 - 1/2